History of 4 miscarriages
Hello Dr. I have a history of 4 miscarriages. I am again pregnant, but facing problem this time too. My and my husband karyotype is normal and all other reports too. My LMP was 25oct, I got upt +ve on 1dec. I have gone fr u/s on 15th Dec and was told by my dr that this is not a healthy pregnancy as she can see g sac of 5 weeks 9mm wch shud be 7 weeks by the last day of periods according to her and yolk sac is there but foetal node is not present. She advised me to wait for 10 more days. Please suggest will I miscarry this time too? What shud be done further as I am taking all medicines be it glycomet, duphaston, dubagest sr 400, sysfol activ, ecosprin, thyronorm 25 mg and injections of lonopin 40 mg and bharglob once in 3 weeks. Please help.

Hello, You can go ahead with pregnancy. First of all, be positive. If there is unfavorable circumstances, please visit visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+138
Chat with a sexologist
Sorry to hear that ... but u are taking all the medicines those are required ... Just wait and be optimistic .. Baby shud grow.... In case mishaps occurs and u are not able to continue this pregnancy then do visit to undergo" Diagnostic Hysteroscopy " to find out any cause inside your womb. Take care