ayurveda-icon
Himalaya swptilin
Can i take himalaya septilin?. what is the dosage and how long should i yake . and hwat timing should k take

Why you want to take Septilin tablet?? Septilin tablet is giving for improving the Immunomodulatory activity like sore throat, upper & lower respiratory tract infections, recurrent common cold, skin infections, soft tissue infections, urinary tract infections etc Dose: 1 or 2 tablets twice daily, after food You can consult me online through this platform for further guidance. prac.to/drsreekalamohan
whats your symptoms and problems first you tell me
No self medication of any pathy just have family drs advice whats stops you?
Yes you can take septiline in running nose, If you are adult 2 tab BD morning & evening for any information can call 9450 + 646123