Hight regarding problm

Sir my height is very short and I very small ..... Sir please give me advice ar  solutions to  increase my height....plzzzzzz
views-icons 207 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. E. Santhosh Kumar
Diabetologist 2 yrs exp Chennai
usually after 21 yrs not much of natural height growth is possible. you should get examined by a physician and find is there any cause for your short stature then plan for the treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?