Height Problem
I am 19 years male and my height is short.. Anything to increase height.. I know That till 18 years the height can grow but still is there any chance that I can grow my height..
256 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Abhyudaya Verma
General Endocrinologist 10 yrs exp Indore
Hi very difficult at this age. Get an arm x Ray to confirm.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?