Hight growth problem
I am facing the the hight growth problem I am about 19 yrs but my Height is around 161 cm tell me how can I increase my height and which  doctor should I consult with for this problem and is there any medicine for increasing height please tell me about that
270 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. A. Kavitha
Diabetologist 23 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello          In males growth stops by 18 yrs.So u cannot grow after 18 yrs. Stop thinking how to grow still further,think how to grow healthier.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.