Hight increase
I want to increase my height, however I m 24 nd lots of people told me that it can't be done now as I m too old to grow. So is there any medicine or any way to increase my hight.
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sagar KS
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, final height of our body is decided by genes. Genes are code words present in our DNA, it is not possible to change now. And you crossed your growing age. You can to regular exercises like swimming, cycling, jogging for fitness. Don't take any height increasing medications. Consult general physician for furthur information and care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.