Highely suffered from ocd
I have unwanted thoughts always coming in my mind, unstopable, it disturbed my whole life, m suffered from last 14-15 yrs...

Hello there, Your symptoms seem to be associated with OCD. However you should visit a psychologist to confirm it. As OCD is a treatable disorder, the psychologist would help you to try and reduce the repetitive behaviors and the anxieties that might be arising because of them. He or she would also teach you strategies to reduce the unstoppable thoughts. Further, you can make a strict schedule for yourself, such that you account for what you will be doing every hour of the day. This way you will keep yourself busy and will have lesser time to devote to the compulsive behaviors.
consult Clinical Psychologist
Make a schedule and keep a diary . Pranayams and relaxation exercises may be also helpful.
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its a serious concern. You should just get it checked out by a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management.  I think some counselling and pharmacotherapy will go a long way in treating your issue. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.