High Uric acid level
I have a history of high uric acid level in my body, i have been taking febuxstat 80mg for a long time but it seems that its not working as well. I underwent all the tests for arthritis and the reports were normal, there inflammation in my joints and i feel uneasiness while typing on the keyboard. Please suggest me a long term remedy. I have a good non veg diet also i take alcohol once in a while.

Hello there..... Limit alcoholic beverages and drinks sweetened with fruit sugar .... Instead, drink plenty of nonalcoholic beverages, especially water....Limit intake of foods high in purines, such as red meat, organ meats and seafood....Exercise regularly and lose weight. Keep your body at a healthy weight reduces your risk of further complications....