cardiologist-icon
High Triglycerides with low LDL
I went through Lipid profile test and got below results - Triglycerides - 192 LDL - 83 HDL - 35 VLDL - 38 Total cholesterol - 156 Is 192 too high? Or controllable? I am vegetarian and also never eat any fast or fried, oily foods even then i am not sure why Triglycerides is high. I do exercise daily. My weight is 70 kg and height 5"6. I started taking whey protein from last 2 month, could this be the reason of increased Triglycerides?  I have stopped taking whey from last week now. Currently I am taking Ecosprin Av 75/20 from last two days. Could you please suggest what should be the best way to lower triglycerides and increase HDL. Will adding omega 3 to diet is good choice?  Please suggest.

No need to take Ecosprin AV Your triglycerides are on borderline , to be managed only with Lifestyle and dietary modifications