High triglycerides
Triglycerides have increased from previous test. It was 374 on December 14th. Now it's 470 mg/dl. HDL was 31, now 42 mg/dl. LDL was 153, now 78 mg/dl. VLDL was 34, now 94 mg/dl. Haven't took any medicines so far. Changed my diet. Stopped eating outside food. Do I have to consult a cardiologist or a physician?
252 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, that shows good improvement , only your s.TAG is elevated, no need to consult cardiologist , physician would be sufficient. Loose your weight.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.