HIGH SGPT AND SGOT
Can I take Revital tablet along with LIv.52DS tablets. Any side effects? Also Liv.52 should be taken before or after meal? I am having high SGPT and SGOT levels. Any further suggestion is welcomed.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Have you thought about getting the cause of the high liver enzymes checked out? Anyways. Yes you can take both medications together. There is no problems. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

+176
Chat with a doctor
yes, you can. but you must rule out fatty liver first? then comes the treatment part.