High prolactin
Can I get conceive with high prolactin ..my value is 58..see my attachment...and tell me the proper solution.. How to reduce it by naturally.

Hi..,please provide ur menstrual history...don't worry,the prolactin levels can be corrected...but the cause should be identified..if u have pcod also ,ur prolactin levels may high..under psychological stress also,the levels may be high..
u can consult me
regular exercises,meditation,have healthy food

+154
Chat with a doctor
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier