Gyno. High prolactin TSH
Hi, I'm 26m having gynecomastia. I have recently tested my hormones and got to know my prolactin and TSH is high. My test results are as follows: TSH: 6.78 FSH: 3.19 LH: 3.24 PROLACTIN: 26.05 Please help me how can I bring my hormonal levels to normal.

Dr. Nishant Singh
Consultant Physician 10 yrs exp Noida

High prolactin levela need further evaluation to rule out cause of it it requires MRI to rule out any prolactinoma TSH is borderline high needa to be retested after 45 days if value is more than 10 u will require medicine. If prolactinoma is not found on MRI medicine can be started to control the prolactin levels
MRI, TSH ultrasensitive from reputed pathology lab center