High depression
My father 64yrs age is in high depression for last 2 years. He doesn't talk, meet anyone, go out of room, lie on bed 24 hrs, doesn't want to drink water or eat at all. He doesn't go to doctor and doesn't allow doctor to see at home. Need some medicine to recover him from depression
115 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, It is not possible to prescribe without examining the patient. Your father needs to be examined and a brain scan needs to be done. please take him to the doctor even if forcibly so that the necessary tests can be done.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.