High canines

My teeth of both the jaw are crowded and I have a canine located higher than the rest of the teeth of upper jaw on the left side. There is shifting of midline slightly toward the left and the first premolar of the left side of the upper jaw is located inside it's like back of the rest of the text in the jaw.. Is it possible to correct my denture painlessly or any procedure which can correct my denture in few months sparing my high canine

Doctor Answers (4) on High canines

From your question it appears you are well versed with dental terms. Also in your question lies your answer.. Crowded jaw has to be de crowded.. High placed canine means it does not have any space to get a aligned.. So your teth need space.. And get them by extracting the few teeth. Followed by alignment.. So ORTHODONTICS is the only ethical option
Dr. Vishwas Bansal Haridwar | Orthodontist
The only natural and best treatment for u would be braces but keep in mind it will take at least 10 to 12 months
Hi, orthodontic correction of your crowded teeth will be best for you.
Best thing is to undergo a ortho treatment meaning braces will be rectified in a year's tym