High BP while sleeping
I am not a Smoker and not an alcoholic. But I have recently smoked weed in Dec '16 on my friends push. I suffered a kind of stroke where my Heart was pumping way too fast and I lost my control over body. I recovered after 3-4 hours on that day. Post that I am having issues with my sleep. I feel sudden surge in my Blood Pressure and could feel heart palpitations and come out from my sleep. When I am awake its normal. I went through ECG twice when I was awake it said All Normal. I read about it- many sources suggest its Sleep Apnea. But wanted to know Specialists perspective in this Forum Thanks.

The substance you tried is known to cause such effect in few people. It should subside after sometime spontaniously. If not medication is needed.
If no spontanious improvement consult psychiatrist.
Deep breathing exercise, yoga
I feel,  if you can understand  to handle ur guilt you will overcome this situation by this second. Apparently,  you can do this by going for a counselling session  where you will not be blamed or tagged for being so. Hence ,  you can get clarity and you can handle yourself.
Now you know how harmful it could be to experiment with drugs, and to maintain friendship with drug abusers. Anyway, now that it is over, take this as an experience in life and learn to maintain company of people with clean habits. Regarding your symptoms, it could be either the residual effects of the weed, or it could be psychological. Just ignore the symptoms; and they would disappear in a few days. If you still feel troubled then you may see a psychiatrist in person. He will prescribe the necessary medicines to give you relief and help you come out of the present problem. Meanwhile it would be better to focus on the benefits of Pranayama, Meditation and Yoga, and make them part of your everyday routine. Keep company with Yogis; not Rogis and Bhogis.