Herps cure
I have symptoms of herps simplex which type of doctor should i consult and is there cure for it? Or it only supresses with medicine?
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello there..... Several simple steps can produce some relief: Hygiene is important. Avoid touching the sores. Wash hands frequently during the day. Fingernails should be scrubbed daily. Keep the body clean....Drink plenty of water.Keep blisters or sores clean and dry.... Consult Physician for further evaluation and treatment.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?