Herpes zoster treatment
Hi doctor i got herpes zoster virus. My left side face skin upper head part got chicken pox its very irritating and itching my doctor given calamine lotion  and some tablets. but its very itching. What is the cure and how much time it will be on my face. Please give a best solutions to make it cure asap.

Herpes Zoster is Viral&chickenpox is different n its also viral in origin,spreads by air.Actually i didnt get clearity regarding ur c/o,whether u are effected by  both r getting confused?If its Chickenpox only,then Without any medication,in its period,it will b automatically subsides.No spcfc medicines r there for that&That Calamine lotion is for  soothening the rash n its related symptoms,(Of Fever is more,Paracetmol will b given usually)&U have to take bland Diet,more liquids,fruits,water++.Where as though,Herpes zoster also viral based, but  its lateral effects r more.So u need to take medicines as precautionary,The choice is urs whether Allopathy r Homeopathy.

Herpes zoster treatment Herpes treatments over the counter Genital herpes treatment