Herpes zoster
Two weeks back I was effected wit herpes zoster (shingles) . I got rashes on one side of the body.. ( neck and shoulders) I consulted doctor and took medicines and got recovered. ( rashes almost gone) . but this morning I noticed ,I'm able to twitch only one eye. ( the left eye and I got rashes on left side only) . I read about herpes zoster opthalmicus in the internet. I worried if this is related to that after effects of herpes zoster. Please tell me what I have to do. Attached is the prescription.

Dr. Tina Ramachander
Herpes zoster is a viral infection affecting the nerves and the skin region that the nerve supplies. When your unable to twitch your eye, frown your eyebrows, smile symmetrically your facial nerve is involved please get a review with the dermatologist treating you and a neurologist. This requires a consultation and examination and a proper course of treatment to revive the nerve and it's function.

Herpes zoster treatment