Hemorrhoids treatment
I have both external and internal Hemorrhoids. I have been under medication for 1 year. But the problem still persist, and it's size is growing. I am afraid of surgery. Is Rubber band ligation procedure available in hyderabad.

hello surgery is the treatment of choice bye
Hello there. I can understand your concern. You say you have both external and internal haemorrhoids. So rubberband ligation will not be of help. You will have to go for surgery. Also also, rubber band ligation will be done by a surgeon only. Do not have to be afraid. Its ok to undergo surgery. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Hello..... Rubber band ligation is a procedure in which the hemorrhoid is tied off at its base with rubber bands, cutting off the blood flow to the hemorrhoid. This treatment is only for internal hemorrhoids....you have both internal and external hemorrhoids, surgery is final option, consult general surgeon