Hemorrhoid
Hi, I feel that I have developed hemorrhoid, which may be of grade 1. At the opening of the anus, I can feel something hard. While clearing the bowel, I feel little pain. I feel it when I m sitting or trying to get up. Today, I dont feel as much as I did yesterday. M worried. For your information, m a bpo employee

Dr. Harisha N L

You need immediate surgical attention.. Consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination as treatment depends upon clinical grading The following is a quick summary of treatment for internal hemorrhoids by grade: Grade 1 hemorrhoids are treated with conservative medical therapy and avoidance of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and spicy or fatty foods Grade 2 or 3 hemorrhoids are initially treated with nonsurgical procedures Very symptomatic grade 3 and grade 4 hemorrhoids are best treated with surgical hemorrhoidectomy Treatment of grade 4 internal hemorrhoids requires prompt surgical consultation..