Hello my problem is testi
Sir this is Sai My problem is testicles means balls up and down... Then which doctor is better Could you please suggest the best doctor for my problem
172 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Karun Singla
Andrologist 11 yrs exp Chandigarh

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

The left testis is normally at a lower level than the right testis. So i dont think you need to be worried as this is a normal variation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?