Regarding penis and testi

1. My penis is little bit tilted towers left by 10 degree or so. Is this a normal or unusual? Is it due to often masturbation?????? 2. There are tiny balls seen around my testis, scrotum and a bit on penis too since last year or so. They didn't affect me by any mains, so i ignored till. But, i am worrying about that, is it any disease? What should i do??? Plz helppppp

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I find it funny that you even measured the degrees using a protractor. Anyways, yes tge curvature is normal and no need to worry about it. Also the spots which you are talking about might also be normal but if there sre other symptoms associated like itching, redness etc, then consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.