Hello doctor my son is 5 year old and
Hello doctor my son is 5 year old and his leg skin down will be always dry and having cuts like this naturally. I am attaching in photo Plz suggest me what is this and what I shoud do ?

Apply Betnavate-C ointment. Keep him aswell his sox, bed clean.If it does not become better within 2-3 days, apply Zocon ointment locally.
open fissures,  should use a  moisturizer 2–3 times per day.amd if it's infected one advise to start on antibiotics.
kindly book a consultation so that I can guide you through the treatment part in detail https://www.practo.com/kanyakumari/doctor/dr-shebin-c-e-paediatrics
Apply calamine lotion. Use mild cleansers like cetaphil bar soap instead of soaps. Also you can use cetaphil moisturizing lotion which is good. Harsh soaps are too strong for kids skins
Please use moisturizers as much as possible. Wear shoes when going out with socks. Avoid over exposure to water..