Height related problem

Hello i want to increase height which doctor do i consult i am in trouble how to increase height and which doctor to consult
views-icons 82 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Height related problem

doctor profile image
Ms. Nisha Singh Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi well you are just 17 so there is still time for your height to grow. You can still consult an orthopedic doctor to get an idea for your bone structure and density ideas. Also you should do yoga stretches for height, swimming, Nd lull ups daily. Hope this guides you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?