Height problem
I am 19 years old and 149cms. I want my height to increase more for that i am working for years but there's no result. Puberty hited me when i was 10 was about some inches shorter. Is there any way to increase my height atleast till 5 feet? I have already tried some of medicines but there's no result as yet!! If any possibility is there. please help me .

After puberty  it is almost impossible  to increase  ur ht by medicines  in any pathy. Best is u just accept  the situation (Atlest you dont need to bow in front of anyone rather they have to bow to u) U are free to were heals.
There are some cosmo surgical methods present  though u need to talk to surgeon  for that.
my suggestion  accept ur hight stop worrying  and enjoy ur life