Height problem
Hello there, I am a 21 yr old male, till my 16's, my height grew very nicely and after that my growth stopped, and now i am 21, after my 18's my weight also rocketed from 55 to 70. Is there any chance for me to grow, what should i do, please throw some light. Thank you!
126 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hiii... in ur late teens only u reach ur maximum it means dat uve attained ur height...u can try losing ur weight wid slight diet changes..reduce amt of junk food nd fizzy drinks...u can also strt to exercise so dat u can keep ur wt proportional to dat way u wont feel dt u shudve gained some more height or ur short!!
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.