Height problem

Hello doctor i'm 18 and i'm 165cm i want grow my height... I do lots of exercises... But i ain't found no change.. Did it stopped there or.. It will show... Change After some days.. Doctor plz help me.. I want to have.. Change.. Does any pills will help me ... Like it containing.. Calcium.. Supplements...
views-icons 560 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

You are almost attained maturity ,still some growth potential if it is left you can try with swimming and basketball
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?