diabetes-icon
Height, Less facial hair
Hi i am 5.2 in height n my facial hair and body hair has not come properly yet, i look like am 17 year old please help me.. Can this disease whatever it is can be treated? I am attaching a pic if it could be helpful

Dr. Abhyudaya Verma
Endocrinologist 10 yrs exp Indore

Hi you need to first see an endocrinologist n then if required get tests done.
Dr. V.S.V.Prasad
Diabetologist 22 yrs exp Dhanbad
You may be having a hormone deficiency which is responsible for growth of facial hair and muscle mass.You should consult a Physician or Endocrinologist. It is a treatable condition once the cause is identified