Height issue

My height is too short. So u have any medicine which help me to increase my height without any side effect. My current height is 4foot 8 Inches
views-icons 340 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 2 Shares Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
sorry no medicine can do that. you have to go for surgical limb lengthening procedure. this has side effects attached and takes time and there is a limit to which u can increase.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?