Height issue
My height is 5'2 is there anything make me taller growth hormones or any surgery how much it costs. I know it's genetic but both my parents are taller than me even my siblings are tall.i also have a problem of genu varum (bow legs) which makes me appear short plz help whom i consult.i feel like suicide cause of this
73 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello genu varum can be corrected by surgical procedures contact orthopedician and for height issues consult endocrinologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.