Height increase
I want to increase my height . I am 18+ . My height is 5.5 inch . I want 5.9 inch . What should I do ?

Hello, Everyone can dream of being tall but not all the dreamt ones will get what they dreamt off. It is totally familial. If you ancestors trait if height is that much you cannot grow beyond that. Moreover you have already reached your growth spurt. I am afraid there are less chances of achieving your dream height. You can try all you want but they are ineffective and even they have effects too. Now the choice is left to you. Thank you