Height Increase
Hello sir/mam, I'm suffering from hypothyroidism from past 7 years and had being taking treatment in allopathy and later I started taking homeopathy treatment but my growth is just 10℅ increased from past 7 years, please let me know if there are any possibilities of increasing my height :(

Nirav Bhatt
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Ahmedabad

there are very good Homoeopathic medicine for Hormonal problems including Thyroid disorders, You will get best Homoeopathic consultant for same, or contact me. and for Height issue, first of all one has to understand Person height is depend on heredity, second in case of male there is chance of increasing height up to age of 14-18 and late by 20, and in case of female it increase up to age of 14-16 late by 18. So there are very less chance or possibilities as you are 19. but you can start Homoeopathic treatment for your Thyroid Porblem.
for Height issue, first of all one has to understand Person height is depend on heredity, second in case of male there is chance of increasing height up to age of 14-18 and late by 20, and in case of female it increase up to age of 14-16 late by 18.
Dr. Nandini P. Deshmukh
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Increase in height can be possible between the age 12 to 16 after that its hardly possible. Please try with exercise, swimming etc. Increase in height also depends on genetic tendency . Thanks Regards Dr Nandini Deshmukh
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homoeopath 16 yrs exp Noida

Hello. If the tendency in your family is short stature, you cannot increase height in any way. Taking growth hormones are not advisable. If it's not hereditary, then regular excercise, swimming and balanced diet can increase your height. Regards
Dear mam in female growth faster before menarche( first menses) , after that slows