Height Growth Problem

Hello Doctor I Am Of Age 15 My Height Is 176 CMs.When I Was 14 I Measured My Height And From That Day I Started Bodybuilding And With One Day Gap Masturbation.Now After One Year I Measured My Height Its 176CMs Only.Please Tell Me What Should I Take To Increase My Height And What Exercises Or Stretching I Should Do To Increase Height..?
views-icons 24 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You are still 15 you have chance to increase your height... Rather than body building exercise do stretching exercises like swimming , cycling with increasing seat height ....swimming is best exercise... Have fish , chicken... A egg daily ... Have milk, masturbation don't restrict growth...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?