Height and eye problem

Hi, Is there any chance of increasing my height? I'm too small for my age pleaseee... And im suffering from myopia, my eye power is decreasing at an alarming rate!
views-icons 62 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Height and eye problem

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello , height of you depends on average height of your parents. if couples are short then nothing can be done , moreover by now growing end of your bone would have fused . Stretching exercises in early morning like skipping, cycling, swimming helps a bit . You haven't mentioned the power of eye ..Consult opthalmologist for spectacles.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?