Heel of foot pain
Outer Heel of left foot is paining while walking and standing. It is a sharp pain and occured continuously as long as i stand or walk.

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Do you feel pain more with the first step...and it decreases gradually...need to provide further details.. kindly consult
Hello When did the pain start and how long does it continue?
Kindly provide more details for appropriate evaluation and advice