Heavy Smoking
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to quit smoking, pls suggest any medicine or anything... I have tried nicotine gum, but it didn't helpd me.
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hey , nicotine gums are alternative for smoking , you need to have inner strength to quite smoking , divert your mind ,involve deeply in n some work,if you need counselling and suggestions consult psychiatrist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.