Heavy hair loss
From last 3 weeks I'm having heavy hair loss. I don't know the reason. 2 months back I was affected with Dengue+ chikungunya( symptoms of both). Is it the reason for hair loss. None of my family members have bald head. Fearing that I might get bald head soon, if it continues in this way. Please help me with a solution.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. You have acute telogen effluvium. It should settle down in a week or two. If it's severe or continues further, please see a dermatologist. You need to eat good nutritious food, avoid unnecessary stress and may require some hair serums to control hair fall if it's severe. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal, Excel care hospital.
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Use hairgro gel.. It's happening because of your fever 2 months before