Heavy hair fall ,baldness
I am facing heavy hairfall . my hair have become very thin and density is also reduced due to which my scalp is visible. i am worried of getting bald very soon. does wearing a helmet causes hairfall and baldness ? wht precautions should i take ? please suggest home remedy or some effective treatement .

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi it can be androgenic alopecia which is due to excess of male hormones...or telogen effluem...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps you...you will require topical agents which will maintain hair density and also helps in new hair growth...consult dermatologist they will do the needful..
Dr. Vikrant Kadam
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Pune
Hairfall in Males are mainly of 3 types One where thinning of hairs start usually in front n sides is Androgenic - due to influence of excess of male hormones. Second is where the thinning starts at back usually seen jereditary. Third is sparceness off hairs over vertex which is usually constitutional. Vit E suppliments help strengthen hairs. Do consult a Ayurvedic doctor or a Homoeopath for proper treatment.