Heavy cough and cold
My father is having heavy cough and cold. He is 68 year old. Please prescribe medicine for cold and cough

Asking for prescriptions online is not a wise move. For now you can take 1tsp ginger juice+1tsp tulsi juice+1tsp honey ....2-3times a day and also steam 2-3times a day

Avoiding Sweet, sour, salty food, things which are cold in property e.g. Rice, milk n milk products, barley, sugarcane, potatoes, cold drinks, cold breeze etc should be avoided. Taking to much fluids after sunset is not good. Ayurvedic medicines like Trikatu, sitopladi, baheda, taking steam are helpful in general, but more detailed history is required to prescribe the exact specific treatment.
Homeopathy has wonderful medicines to cure this. If you wish you may consult for further case taking and treatment. www.priyankayaduvanshi.com
It may be pneumonitis or bronchitis
contact me online
Age 68 So i advise not use antibiotic Take proper treatment in Ayurveda Consult  me
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give him best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Take plenty of fluids and rest
U must have to take ANTIBIOTICS Pls don't take unnecessary advices If u don't treat... Simple cold at this age can covert to severe PNEUMONIA and can lead to Icu admission...
Visit  a hospital and do necessary tests
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform