Heavy breath aftr sometime after eating
Heavy breath after eating or fullness... Nd chest tightness or Congestion is it due to phlegm I have been having a sensation of clearing my throat nd chest nd also burping.. Currently on att tb medication

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

Feeling of fullness or breathless are usually not uncommon in patients with tuberculosis More detailed history of other symptoms is desirable
Need detail history. Consult on practo
Is there chest burning sensation after eating meals? Any episodes of acidity? How long have you been having cough? Need more detail history for proper evaluation and management
Consult me on practo for further assistance