Heaviness in head

Hello doctor. I had severe cold, running nose, headache, sneezing for the past five days after consulting with our family doctor and after having the prescribed medicine for five days I feel better. Now I feel there is heaviness in the head, slight pain in eyes as wells as upper cheeks area and sensibility of smell and taste is been reduced during cold I'm also continuing steam inhaling. Pls advice.

Doctor Answers (2) on Heaviness in head

Take Tab Xyzal-M once daily before dinner for 20 days.Tab Medrol(16mg) after dinner for 10 days.Tab Hifenac-P twice a day after food for 2 days.Karvol plus vepocap inhale 3 times a day for 5 days.Avoid cold & head bath.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
I understand..you still need to continue the tablets ..your heaviness is because of accumulation of the phlegm...you need to continue to take steam with carvol plus capsules...apart from that you can take tablet mucinac 600 mg in a glass of water ..twice a day for about 3 days for relief...it will help in breaking down the mucus...drink water well ..thank you