HeatBalls in private area

What would be the cause/treatment for vaginal balls. how to prevent it? it looks exactly same as pimples that i get in face.
views-icons 36 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hi, it is not clear if you are sexually active. Whatever it is, a check up by a Gynaecologist or skin specialist is required. Then only treatment can be started after proper diagnosis
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?