Heat boils in left leg
From last few weeks I am suffering from recurring and very painful heat boils in my lower left part of body. First they occur then after few days they burst and blood pus flows from it. I am taking extreme precautions in hygiene. Please suggest what could be the root cause of the issue.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. U take belladonna 30 and Hepar sulph 30 - TDS
Dr. Nikhita Palkar
Homoeopath 14 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello,first n foremost you need to check your blood sugar levels.This repetition could be due to high blood glucose or a tendency to heat boils.If the blood glucose shows levels above normalcy then u need to see a diabetologist.If not then thee tendency can be very beautifully curtailed with repeated and long term homoeopathic treatment. Thanks and Regards.