Heat boils on face when i drink greentea
Lot of Heat boils on my face when i drink green tea for weight reduce and to reduce belly or tummy fat.

Hi dear avoid green tea empty stomach A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services

Hi ,its not because of green tea ,boil is due to infection only chat with me in private window for prescription
This problem is due to  local infection on face.
this problem is due to the blockage sweat glands. share the pictures of Affected area online me for diagnosis.
consult me online for further query and complaint with full history and report for complete cure and treatment for complete relief.
Take homoeopathic med. Nux vomica200. Daily night before sleep for 15 days.
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Tats good ur maintaining well. Acne can’t be due to green tea. Chat online will suggest you beauty tips along with medication
Hey dear! I understand your concern..we can cure it with homepathic treatment
consult me online
clean your face with face wash after workout..