cardiologist-icon
Heart related
When I trying to sleep,that time my heart beat increases abnormally and faster than regular.. I don't feel any type of fear but still it happens daily.. And only at time of sleeping

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

Usually during sleeping and resting and relaxed state the heart rate decreases If you have palpitations while resting sleeping or relaxing first thing is to rule out any paroxysmal cardiac arrhythmias What you feel is a regular heart beat or you feel some missed beats Basic requirements to check for this are to do an ECG Echo and is both are normal then get a twenty four hour Holter study done Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician &Clinical Cardiologist

Hello there..... The most appropriate way to treat irregular heartbeat at home is to avoid the triggers that may cause your symptoms. Some ways to avoid triggers include: Reduce stress or anxiety. Try relaxation techniques, such as meditation, yoga, or deep breathing.... Avoid stimulants. Stimulants, including caffeine, nicotine, some cold medicines and energy drinks, can make your heart beat quickly or irregularly.... Consult Physician.....