cardiologist-icon
Heart Related Query
About 8 months back my mother had a chest pain and again around 3 months back chest pain happened again, anyhow she controlled that time. She did not consulted any doctor that time. Today she had ECG done where the report says contour abnormality, consistent with anteroseptal infarct. What does it mean. What should I do now? I have attached the snapshot of ECG & 2D Echo.

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
General Physician 5 yrs exp Noida

Ecg does has changes However Echo is normal I would advise you to go for a stress thallium Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist
Dr. Chandrashekhar Munjewar
Cardiologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
In the background of your mother's age and blood pressure issue, the episodes chest pain should not be ignored and need to be completely evaluated. Please visit a qualified cardiologist as early as possible and get her properly examined and thoroughly evaluated. Hope this helps. Dr Chandrashekhar Munjewar, Mumbai www.thefitheart.in