cardiologist-icon

Heart beat is fast

Sir I have heart palpation is fast,also I'm have anxiety,speech tone ,very much I had used homlin ,recta forte tablets for anxiety when i use these I feeling alright ,when I stops it same problem

Hello, I understand your feeling and your concern for your health. I would like to tell you regarding the heart beat and when it is called fast heart beat. If the beat is.more than 100 then it is called fast heart beat. Some times when you work excessively you may feel your heart beat going so fast and you feel that you're moving back and forth because of that that's quiet normal. If you fell that way for keeping control on your heart beat your need to start walking daily in the morning for 20-30 mins and be regular to it. Of at all your problem is still continuing after following this. Kindly consult a doctor of your locality who is a general physician and he will look after and decide what to be done. Thank you Take care
Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
My Dear Friend, From the information that you have provided, I feel you either have a mitral valve prolapse or anxiety neurosis. I suggest you get an echo cardiogram of your heart done. If that is normal then please meet a good psychiatrist. best wishes.