Heart beat hearing
Hello, I'm having this problem of feeling the heart beats in my ear. I could hear them clearly which is very disturbing. I don't have major issues but the hearing is being a distraction while trying to sleep and doing other activities. Is it a problem which I need to consult a doctor? I'm having this since 1 yr on and off. Please suggest me what could be done to get rid of this? It's so annoying please help me.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

What you have is pulsatile tinnitus. Drop in to my clinic for a clinical evaluation.
Use this app to fix up an appointment and I will confirm it immediately.