cardiologist-icon
Heart Ache after eating fatty foods
Hello! I have a problem with fat foods lately and I want to balance my diet again. It seems that everytime I eat more fat than I should, my heart starts to ache a bit. I think it has something to do with the fat damaging the arteries. What foods should I eat more often and what should I avoid at all cost? Thank you Male 21 178 cm 67 kg

DASH stands for Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension. DASH lowers high blood pressure and improves levels of cholesterol. This reduces your risk of getting heart disease. The DASH Diet - Emphasizes vegetables, fruits, and fat-free or low-fat dairy products. - Includes whole grains, fish, poultry, beans, seeds, nuts, and vegetable oils. - Limits sodium, sweets, sugary beverages, and red meats. Along with DASH, other lifestyle changes can help lower your blood pressure. They include staying at a healthy weight, exercising, and not smoking. my advice to you would be 1) Keep a BP daily record for at least one week 2) Basic tests should be one to rule out cardiac / kidney issues 3) unless any recent evaluation has been done I would advice these test ECG ECHO Lipid Profile TSH KFT Renal doppler Get back to me with a detailed history and  old / new records for a better individualized advice. Meanwhile Copy the link address to your browser & Check out - Simplified health explanation videos on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/drp2r2m And Do not forget to Subscribe the channel  for upcoming videos. Please do share your feedback on the below link. Your opinion is valuable. http://prac.to/idax Regards Dr. PARAMJEET SINGH MBBS, D.CARDIOLOGY (LONDON), Fellowship in Clinical Cardiology(Apollo Hospitals) Consultant Cardiologist Yashoda Superspeciality Hospital (NCR)